Governor Asa Hutchinson signed into law a package of five bills:
- Literacy: Requiring all school districts to submit and implement plans for literacy on their campuses.
- Juvenile Justice: Improvement of reintegration of youths back into society and finding alternatives to incarceration.
- Broadband: Allowing cities and counties to partner with broadband providers of their choice.
- Childcare: Encouragement of entrepreneurs to open daycare centers and guidance through the state's regulations.
- Cancer: Setting up a funding mechanism to cover the $10 to $20 million annual recurring costs of cancer in Arkansas.